TEN Information Management is a modern service company for information and IT security.
We offer our customers comprehensive support for all aspects of setting up and operating information security management systems, as well as comprehensive expertise in preventive IT security.
We are growing and are looking for someone to join our team as soon as possible
Penetration tester (m/f/d) for web applications and infrastructures (freelance work)
Your role in brief – what you can expect as a penetration tester (m/f/d) for web applications and infrastructures (freelance work)
- independent conception, implementation and documentation of vulnerability scans and penetration tests, mainly in the web application environment
documentation and presentation of the results
- accompanying customer advice for the development and documentation of attack scenarios
You bring the following know-how and skills as a penetration tester (m/f/d) for web applications and infrastructures (freelance work).
- relevant degree (computer science, electrical engineering, IT security or a comparable course)
- relevant professional experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructures (cloud and on-premise), OWASP top 10 knowledge
- experience in using common tools (e.g. OpenVAS/gvm, Metasploit, Acunetix, NetSparker, BurpSuite, Nessus)
- independent and customer-oriented way of working as well as very good German and English language skills, both spoken and written
With us you get more than a job – what makes us special as TEN Information Management: We offer a modern workplace in the southeast of Munich with all amenities
- very good accessibility by public transport
- bright and modern office space and the latest IT equipment
- high-quality company restaurant
- unrestricted possibility of remote work (“home office”)
- above-average performance-related pay
You are the best fit for us if you have already gained relevant experience in a similar position and have both a strong technical hands-on mentality and organizational skills.
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application (incl. curriculum vitae, work and training references as well as salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) by email to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions or are you looking for specialist information? Do not hesitate and contact us at any time.