TEN Information Management is a modern service company for information and IT security.
We offer our customers holistic support for the development and operation of information security management systems as well as comprehensive expertise in preventive IT security.
We are growing and are looking for a
Team Lead / Senior Penetration Tester (m/w/d)
with specialist and management experience for the further expansion of our business unit “Vulnerability Scanning & Penetration Testing / IT Security”.
Your role in brief – this is what awaits you as a Team Leader / Senior Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
- indifferent conception, implementation and documentation of vulnerability scans and penetration tests, mainly in the web and mobile application environment, at our international customers
- ongoing customer consulting for the development and documentation of attack scenarios
- expansion of the team as well as professional management of the employees involved and external service providers
- acquisition of new customers and expansion of existing customers
You have the following know-how and skills as a Team Leader / Senior Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
- relevant degree as well as specialist and management experience in similar positions
- prelegal professional experience in penetration testing of web and mobile applications and infrastructures (cloud and on-premise)
- knowledge of the OWASP Web and Mobile Security Testing Guides
- experience and confident handling of common tools, methods and processes (e.g. OpenVAS/gvm, Metasploit, Acunetix, NetSparker, BurpSuite, Nessus, Qualys)
- self-employed and customer-oriented way of working as well as very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
With us you get more than one job – what distinguishes us as TEN Information Management: We offer a modern workplace in the southeast of Munich with all amenities
- very good accessibility by public transport
- bright and modern office space and state-of-the-art IT equipment
- high-quality company restaurant
- restricted ability to work remotely (“home office”)
- performance-based pay
You are the best fit for us if you have already gained relevant experience in a similar position and have both a pronounced technical hands-on mentality and organizational skills.
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application (including curriculum vitae, work and training certificates as well as salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions or are you looking for subject-specific information? Do not hesitate and contact us at any time.