Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing Services
According to independent studies, 80% of all applications and IT infrastructures contain security vulnerabilities, some of them serious. It is only a matter of time before these are exploited and lead to often immense damage for the operator, sometimes even threatening the existence of the company. Companies must therefore continuously ensure that their applications and systems are not vulnerable to security gaps. This requires an appropriate IT security strategy that must be continuously reviewed.
So take precautions – with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing services from TEN Information Management.
An examination proceeds as follows:
- First, we discuss the subject of the investigation together, e.g. within the scope of a walkthrough through your application or your target environment. Based on this walkthrough, we estimate the individual effort required for your investigation.
- Our IT security experts conduct the investigation.
- We present the results to you in a meeting and you receive a detailed report on the findings.
Very important: we do not leave you alone with the results. If required, you will receive comprehensive explanations of the weak points found, and we will also support you in remedying them if you wish. In all our reports, we attach great importance to using comprehensible language that allows even those less familiar with security technology to draw the necessary conclusions from the reports.
It’s good to know that regular penetration tests and vulnerability scans not only fulfill key requirements from frameworks such as ISO 27001; they are also an essential technical and organizational measure within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that helps protect personal data.
Below you can see some screen shots from our reports:
Three good reasons why you should entrust TEN Information Management with the execution of your vulnerability scans and penetration tests:
- Years of experience in various industries and technologies, exclusive use of top qualified and regularly trained security experts
- Our reports not only present facts, but also explain the identified security gaps. This is a key differentiator and contributes significantly to above-average customer satisfaction.
- – Comprehensive support from our experts even after test execution. We do not leave you alone with the results.
Contact us to discuss your examination. Good to know: in the sense of a continuous and recurring performance of such examinations, we also offer them as a subscription with interesting price advantages!